Behance | is an online website where designers, painters, photographers and creative artists can freely share their works and interact with each other and see everything that is new in the world of art, drawing and design. It serves as a special social networking website with artists and designers from all over the world. On 20 December 2012 ‘Adobe’ the founder of so many new designing and editing softwares, purchased Adobe to become as part of its family of famous products with more than US $ 150 million.
Steps to register at Behance:
Before registering on the website, the interface of the website appears as in the picture, giving you a summary of the website and its nature.
1- When you create a new account in the website, go to the button in blue Sign Up With Email. A window will appear as in the picture; fill in the required data. You will notice that Adobe logo is shown above and this is evidence that Behance is one of Adobe’s software and that your account will be linked to the Adobe website.
First Name: write your first name
Last Name: write your last name
Email Address: Enter your personal email, whether gmail or hotmail or any email you use.
Password: Enter your password; it should contain uppercase and lowercase letters, symbols and numbers and should not be forgotten.
Then select your country and then select your date of birth and finally check the two options below and press the blue button Sign up.
Tip: Enter your real name so that customers/clients or designers know you with your real name and not with a nickname, because you will be a strong brand yourself and your name indicates this brand.
2- After completing the registration, you will see a window for some of the fields in Behance. Follow up on your interest or hobbies to get inspirational ideas when designing any product or photographing any product you have.
3- Congratulations! Now you have an account to showcase your artwork and creativity on the global Behance website. But your account is not complete yet and you ,as a designer, should be characterized by the completion of your profile to appear in an attractive and beautiful way; and make it a biography of your own. Now, move to the word Profile as the picture shows. The interface of our profile appears.
4- Click on Edit Profile to show the window as in the picture. You should fill all the boxes with your personal details so you have a full and beautiful biography in the website.
– Personal image: must be professional that shows from under the chest to the top. Your face should be clear with a light smile. It is preferable not to use Selfi-images or images with movements that are not suitable for you as a designer.
– Occupation: Here, you mention your niche in either design or in any artistic field you are creative in, such as: Logo & Brand Identity.
– Company: If you are an employee in a company, write its full name.
– Location: write your city and country in the box City
– Website URL: If you have a personal website, attach the link in this box so that visitors from Behance can visit your website; or if you do not have a personal website, you can attach the link of your page on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any page for your business.
– Teams: If you work for a team of designers or artists and they have a page on the website, then you can write their own page name in the website in the Join A Team field.
– About Me: Here, you will talk about yourself briefly, your skills and practical experience in the use of design or editing software or other software you are good at; and you must be creative in writing a biography in a short view to be creative in everything you write in this site because it is created only for creative people.
– Work Experiences: Here, you will talk about your professional and practical experience whether volunteered in companies or partially trained or if you are employed in a local or international company either remotely, full time, part time or in pieces.
– Add Custom Section: If you want to put other Sections such as your contact information, you can click on them and write Section, for example: Contact Me; and put all the contact information like your personal email, mobile number, What’s App number, etc..
You can follow me on Behance here: